Join fintech’s biggest conversation
7 – 9 June 2022, Amsterdam | Live & In-Person
Crypto Finance is excited to be part of fintech’s beating heart once again, and will join the conversations that transform mindsets and trigger industry trends.
This year Money20/20 features five major themes:
- Back-end is out, front-end is in: topics explored include channels of interaction, consumer trends, customer behaviour, customer engagement, customer journeys, customer needs, mission-driven business, sustainability, new product categories and development, personalisation, pro-customer approach, product ideation, UX/UI
- Champions are out, interoperability is in: topics explored include alternative payments methods, consolidation, M&A, cross-industry collaboration, ecosystem development, geopolitics, localisation, partnerships, software strategy, value chain
- Acquisition is out, distribution is in: topics explored include business models, contextual finance, embedded finance, engaging customers where they are, financial inclusion and access, governance, growth strategy, implementation strategy, integrations, monetisation strategy, network effects
- Proprietary is out, standardisation is in: topics explored include data strategy, digital money (CBDC, cryptocurrencies, forms of programmable money), open banking, open finance, PSD2, PSD3, regulation, technological standards (ISO20022)
- Ownership is out, permission is in: topics explored include decentralisation, DLT, emerging technologies (NFT, tokenisation), regulation of advanced technologies (AI, quantum computing), trust (data, identity, privacy, security, Web 3.0)
Find out more here what’s happening at Europe’s biggest Fintech show.
Crypto Finance at Money 20/20
Meet our experts at Money20/20, and talk about your crypto ambitions and plans with us.
|Come to our Stand – A72|
- Dr Lewin Boehnke | CTO and Head of Research
- Stephanie Hurry | Head of Institutional sales
- David Sharbatov | Institutional Sales Manager
- Matthias Fry | Business Development Manager